MI / CSS 259363
1st Line Support / Helpdesk, Graphics Multimedia & Games, Helpdesk Manager, Multimedia Designer, Support and Training
£24,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Technical Helpdesk Support Specialist to work within the Operations team to help support the customers with content distribution platforms. The platforms allow content to be activated across multiple B2B and B2C destinations in a scalable, customisable and extendable way.
Technical Helpdesk Support Specialist’s Core Duties
- Provide fast and accurate customer service.
- Learn the platforms and advanced troubleshooting of the streaming architecture.
- Work effectively with content delivery teams to achieve results.
- Execute extensive anti-piracy measures
- Document and retain ever-evolving workflows and resolutions
Technical Helpdesk Support Specialist’s Skills required
- Basic knowledge of video production workflows.
- Strong written customer service experience.
- IT Knowledge
- Fearlessness and pro-activeness.
- Customer service experience and strong written communication.
- 24/7/365 operation, so weekends and overnights are required.
- You always put yourself in the users’ shoes
- You are passionate about online media
- You constantly raise the bar for yourself and the team
- You think fast and on your feet and can translate a concept to a sequence of actions very quickly and accurately
- Experience in an office environment.
- Customer contact experience, preferably within a streaming or sports environment
- Tech savviness
Are you enthusiastic about the Technical Helpdesk Support Specialist’s job? Send us your CV in word format today