MS WAD 347888
Developer, Development & Programming, J2EE, Java Developer, PHP Developer, Programmer, Software Developer , Software Engineer
£50,000 Per Annum
Flexible working, 2 days from home
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Development sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a VB.Net and Web Application Developer for an innovative global brand.
Remote working (2 days a week)
Web Application Developer’s Core Duties
- To provide programming, design, analysis, training and project management services for the development and maintenance of IT based systems.
- Web application development and support
- Support existing SQL database packages and procedures.
- VB.Net application development and support.
- Provide support for IBM Domino & Xpages applications (training can be provided).
- Support and develop interfaces between the VB.Net, Web applications and other business
- Understand and perform maintenance of systems including diagnosis and resolution of technical problems which may be of a complex nature.
Web Application Developer’s Key Skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of VB.Net, PHP (Including LARAVEL Framework), CSS, MySQL and JAVA Script.
- Knowledge of GIT version control processes
- Develop the ability to produce detailed specifications and write program code
- Ability to develop effective testing procedures
- Team Oriented, collaborative
- Experience developing software for manufacturing companies is beneficial
- IBM Domino and X-Pages as secondary development tools (not essential)
- Experience in hosting server management (e.g. LAMP, WAMP) (not essential)
Web Application Developer’s Key Requirements
- A passion for IT and learning about existing and new technologies.
- Experience of working with Laravel
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent, including Maths and English together with relational database fundamentals.
Are you enthusiastic about the VB.Net and Web Application Developer job? Send us your CV in word format today