Short description of IT skillset
Windows 2000 / 2003 and 2008R2 and 2012R2 Server to Administer and support AD and Group Policy’s including imaging, Scripting and using deployment Studio and a number of other third party products.
- Desktop Support with Windows 7 and 8
- Exchange 5.5 / 2003 and 2010/2013 PowerShell, Administer and support and migration experience
- Microsoft Windows XP and Vista, Windows 7/8 Desktop Support and trouble shooting
- Microsoft Office 365 cloud solutions and cloud technology
- Database support and Administration of MYSQL to MSSQL 2000 and 2005
- Apple Mac o/s 7 though to 10.9.support on laptops and desktops installs, Linux server support, IIS 5,6 and 7 with web development products and .Net tools
- Project management and installation of development tools and designing new networks on a greenfield site
- Backup software and tape libraries that include LTO technology, Autoloaders and other backup devices supporting and maintaining.
- Knowledge and support of Cisco Pix’s and Watch guard X500 Firewalls, Nokia and other manufacture’s
- An in-depth knowledge and support of the following protocols TCP/IP, X25, VOF, VOIP, SNMP Management, RIP, OSPF, BGP, ATM, VPN’s, DNS, DHCP, Cisco VOIP
- Also have knowledge, support and administration of the following Cisco VOIP (Avivid) & Mitel And Siemens, Microsoft Lync, Panasonic /Samsung /BT PABX Telephone System’s
If you are interested in reading more, please contact IT Recruit UK on 03330 124 518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org