Candidate No. 567656
Location: London, SW4
Short description of IT skillset
- Qualified and experience in Software Development and Support.
- Proficient in developing Web Application such as B2B, B2C using Asp.net and MVC
- Proficient in developing in Presentation layer using bootstrap.
- Extensive experience in authorizing Windows Users (Active Directory) for configuration.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Designing & Development using Asp.net web forms 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 & C# 2.0, 3.5, 4.0,vb.net2.0
- 2.5 years of experience in team leading with over 8 developer
- Experience in developing Applications using Oracle, and SQL Server00/05/08, T-SQL as Database backend.
- Experience in developing Ajax, Web services, LINQ, WCF, VB.net, WSDL, using Visual Studio 2005/08.
- Experience in developing web site using MVC, MVP Framework.
- Experience in designing and implementing in SOA, 3-Tier, N-Tier, CMS (such as DotNetNuke 4.0, MWPS Kit) and SharePoint.
- Experience in reporting tool such as SSRS 2005/08, Crystal Reports 9.
- Experience in Implemented effective Multi threading programming methodologies.
- Experience in developing Microsoft BizTalk 2006 solutions and good understanding of BizTalk 2006 architecture and implementation models.
- Experience Test Driven Development using Nunit Frame work.
- Extensive experience in leading team over 8 developers and project deliverables.
- Extensive working experience in .Net Framework version 2.0, 3.5,4.0 and good understanding of version 4.5.
- Involved in full Software Development Life Cycle (designing, coding, debugging, documentation, Unit Testing, and Bug Fixing).
- Experience integrating various payment methods Direct debit, credit card payment processing
- Hands on experience and knowledge in developing, Continuous Integration/Deployment of applications using Visual Studio 2012/2013, Team city, TFS, mercurial, MSBuild.
- Experience and knowledge in PowerShell scripting.
- Very good knowledge and awareness using AngularJS, RequireJS.
- Very good knowledge and awareness using NoSQL, MongoDB.
- Very good knowledge with functional programming F#.
- Good knowledge for developing cross platform mobile app of Xamarin studio.
- Developed Application using Waterfall, V-model, and Agile Methodologies (XP, Scrum, TDD).
- Practical with excellent eye for detail and able to meet deadlines under pressure Methodical and organised worker Good understanding of Quality assurance
- Domain experience in Mortgage, Human Resources, Manufacture, Marketing, Insurance, Hospital Management and logistics management systems.
- Communicating effectively at all levels.
- Expertise in implementing the policies of versioning control system using different version control such as VSS, Subversion.
If you are interested in reading more, please contact IT Recruit UK on 03330 124 518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org